Breakfast, lunch or a snack, sweet or savoury!
A quick and easy way to start your day and top off with anything you fancy from syrup to strawberries and chocolate to chopped fruit!
- 4 ounces Plain flour
- 1/2 Pint of Milk
- 3 eggs
- Sugar/toppings of choice
Please note that our recipes are an approximate guideline - Quantities along with ingredients are totally adaptable to suit personal taste, consistency and density as well as portion sizes.
- Whisk together your flour, eggs and milk in a bowl until you have a light and smooth mixture with plenty of air bubbles.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan until the oil is really hot and smokey
- Pour in about a quarter of your whisked mixture to form a round 'pancake shaped' batter
- Cook for a few minutes on each side until golden brown; longer if you prefer crispier
- Repeat for each pancake until you've used all your mixture
- Serve with lemon, sugar, syrup, fruit or whatever your chosen topping may be!