This is one of those tasty dishes that can be enjoyed any time anywhere!
A meat-free filling and tasty feed - Of course you can add bacon or a chosen meat if you wish.
Please note that our recipes are an approximate guideline - Quantities along with ingredients are totally adaptable to suit personal taste, consistency and density as well as portion sizes.
1. Boil the sliced potatoes for approx 10 minutes until firm but just softening, drain and rest.
2. Cook your chosen vegetables until cooked but not overdone - firm.
3. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk and half of the grated cheese.
4. Tip in the potatoes and veg, and stir to combine. Add seasoning too.
5. Heat the oil in the pan and pour in the frittata mixture. Scatter the remaining cheese over the top and cook over a low to medium heat for approx 15 minutes. About 5 minutes before it’s done, preheat the grill.
6. Place under the grill for 5 minutes, until golden on top and set and cooked through. Serve with a salad or chosen accompaniment.