A zesty addition to your Christmas turkey, easy squeezy to make.
So simple and quick to make with just a few ingredients
Please note that our recipes are an approximate guideline - Quantities along with ingredients are totally adaptable to suit personal taste, consistency and density as well as portion sizes.
1. Simply bring to the boil your orange juice and sugar
2. Stir in the cranberries and simmer
3. Allow to simmer until all softened but the cranberries still have their shape
4. Allow to cool and store in an air tight container, in the fridge
5. To serve, add a garnish of clementine grated zest (optional)
It's more flavoursome if you make a couple of days before and store. You can add your own variations too.