A welcome addition to the Sunday roast
Please note that our recipes are an approximate guideline - Quantities along with ingredients are totally adaptable to suit personal taste, consistency and density as well as portion sizes.
1. Prepare your cauliflower by removing the foliage and cutting into medium sized florets
2. Boil the cauliflower so that it is cooked but still firm
3. Drain the cauliflower
For the cheese sauce:
1. Add your milk to a saucepan on heat and add the other ingredients
2. Stir or wisk continuously for a smooth sauce, which will thicken. You may need to add a bit of flour or milk dependent on consistency. The sauce is best nice and thick so that it doesn't slide off your cauliflower!
4. Take an ovenproof dish and place your cauliflower; florets facing up and pour over the cheese sauce
5. Bake in the middle of the oven on 180c for approx 20 minutes until you have a golden top