Crispy roasties that are fluffy in the middle help make the perfect roast dinner!
Please note that our recipes are an approximate guideline - Quantities along with ingredients are totally adaptable to suit personal taste, consistency and density as well as portion sizes.
1. Preheat the oven to 180c.
2 Simmer the potatoes in a large pan of salted boiling water for approx 5 minutes, or until the outer part of the potatoes are beginning to soften.
3. Thoroughly drain the potatoes and give them a quick shake around in the colander or pan to fluff up the edges.
4 Melt the fat/oil in a deep roasting tray on a high heat and fry the potatoes on each side until they begin to brown.
5. Sprinkle with salt and roast for 30 minutes, or until starting to go golden.
6. Sprinkle over some rosemary (or herb of choice) for added flavour if you wish.
7. Turn the potatoes and return to the oven for a further approx 30 minutes, or until golden and crispy.