A creamy comfort dish to use up those courgettes!
This is a rich and creamy dish to finish off your meal. Feel free to add your own variations.
Please note that our recipes are an approximate guideline - Quantities along with ingredients are totally adaptable to suit personal taste, consistency and density as well as portion sizes.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180c
2. Thinly slice your potatoes (peeled or unpeeled) and courgettes
3. Layer an oven proof dish with potato and pour over some cream
4. Layer with courgette and cream, then continue to alternate layers to the top - or do a mix of both on every layer.
5. Sprinkle with grated cheese and seasoning
6. Bake in the middle of the oven for approx 25-30 mins until golden on top.
If you're looking for a one-pot easy dinner, why not add some chopped bacon or chicken pieces.