A flexible favourite to use up veggies on the turn - Anything goes!
A winter-warming classic or healthy alternative. You can use any veg, herbs and spices you wish but we have put together an idea to follow:
Please note that our recipes are an approximate guideline - Quantities along with ingredients are totally adaptable to suit personal taste, consistency and density as well as portion sizes.
1. Wash and chop up the veggies you are using and boil in a pan of water
2. Add any herbs, spices and seasoning to taste along with your added stock/stockcubes
3. Simmer, add in cream if desired. For a healthier alternative you could use tinned tomatoes or simply stay with water and stock.
4. If you would like it smooth, blend and return to the pan to heat.
5. Serve with a hunk of fresh bread and butter!