Fun bite size treats for kids and parties!
A simple sponge addition to a party buffet with sprinkles!
- 5 ounces plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces of sugar
- 4 ounces of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 10 ounces of icing sugar
- hundreds and thousands/sprinkles toppings
Please note that our recipes are an approximate guideline - Quantities along with ingredients are totally adaptable to suit personal taste, consistency and density as well as portion sizes.
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees and lay out cake cases into your baking tray ready.
- Mix sugar and butter into a smooth paste, adding your eggs continue to mix.
- Gradually add in your sieved flour and baking powder so that you end up with a smooth and airy mixture.
- Spoon a tablespoonful of cake mixture into each cake case
- Make for approx 20 minutes until the cakes are golden brown and bounce!
- Allow to cool down
- Gradually add a very small amount of water to your icing sugar and mix to a thick and smooth paste, pour on top of each cake once they have cooled.
- Add your sprinkles or chosen topping.