A flavoursome favourite to accompany steak, fish, chicken or loaded on their own - why not add to your BBQ spread this summer!
A simple dish but you can get really creative - top with melted cheese, spicy chorizo, bacon, chilli - the list is endless!
Please note that our recipes are an approximate guideline - Quantities along with ingredients are totally adaptable to suit personal taste, consistency and density as well as portion sizes.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180c and wash your potatoes, leaving them skin on.
2. Cut down about 3/4 and a few mm apart so that each potato is 'fan-like' and place on a baking tray.
3. Mix your crushed garlic with butter and pour over the potatoes and season well.
4. Place in the middle of your oven for approx one hour until crisp and cooked.
5. Add your grated cheese and any hot toppings and replace in the oven for a few minutes until melted. (While the potatoes are cooking, you will need to fry-off bacon, meats etc first).
6. Serve with salad or a medley of mediterranean vegetables along with your meat/fish.