Growers hate to waste leftover veggies (and turkey!) A winter warming easy meal to use it up.
An easy post Christmas dinner, chuck it all into one pan!
Please note that our recipes are an approximate guideline - Quantities along with ingredients are totally adaptable to suit personal taste, consistency and density as well as portion sizes.
1. Fry off the onions in a pan with the melted butter for a few minutes until softened.
2. Add in the chopped spouts and caramelise.
3. Mash together your leftover veggies in a bowl with seasoning and any herbs such as thyme, rosemary or parsley to add plus some turkey fat/stock for added flavour.
4. Add your mixture to the pan and spread out, cook until you have a crispy golden coating, turning occasionally.
5. Serve with some ham or leftover turkey!