A yummy light lunch, starter or side. You can also serve these for a warm crowd party pleaser!
A popular and flavoursome dish, please feel free to add your own twist!
Please note that our recipes are an approximate guideline - Quantities along with ingredients are totally adaptable to suit personal taste, consistency and density as well as portion sizes.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180c
2. Remove the mushroom stalks and lay out flat on a baking tray, dark side up.
3. Mix together the parmesan, garlic and almonds with plenty of seasoning.
4. Fill about half of each mushroom with the mix
5. Add some soft cheese and then another layer of the mix. Sprinkle a few breadcrumbs on top.
6. Drizzle with a little oil and bake for approx 15 minutes, until the crumbs on top are crisp.
7. Garnish with some fresh thyme to serve (optional).
Lovely served with a vinegarette dressing and leafy salad.