A decadent way to enjoy all those spuds you've dug up along with some home-grown garlic!
A rich and creamy potato dish to accompany a lamb shank or beef steak...
4-5 Potatoes, sliced
3-4 Cloves of garlic, crushed
Grated Cheese (optional)
Please note that our recipes are an approximate guideline - Quantities along with ingredients are totally adaptable to suit personal taste, consistency and density as well as portion sizes.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180c.
2. In a jug, mix up your cream, milk, garlic and black pepper.
3. Take a large oven dish and layer your potato slices to cover the bottom and pour over some of your creamy mix.
4. Repeat the alternate layers of potato and cream & garlic until you have a full dish.
5. Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes until golden brown on top and potato is soft/cooked through when tested with a fork.
6. Serve with your chosen meats and veggies!