Cinnamon Apple Crisps
A healthy crunch and munch for your nights in
Easy peasy 'apple' squeezy to make as a crunchy alternative to crisps
- 4 Red Skinned Apples
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- Dip to serve
Please note that our recipes are an approximate guideline - Quantities along with ingredients are totally adaptable to suit personal taste, consistency and density as well as portion sizes.
- Pre-heat your oven to 110c (fan) or a bit higher 130c.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof/non-stick baking paper
- Cut your apples top and bottom and core the apples.
- Slice thinly into discs, only a few mm thick
- Heat the oil in a pan
- Add the cinnamon and heat gently on low for a few minutes
- Lay your apple slices on the baking paper, on the tray in a single layer
- Brush the apple slices with the cinnamon oil, covering them all over
- Bake for approx 90 minutes or until crispy and golden
- Turn the oven off but leave the apples to dry out further for 2-3 hours
- Serve with yoghurt or a dip of your choice